terça-feira, 8 de novembro de 2011

Artigos: A, An, The - Uma lição de Inglês grátis por dia


Lembra-se de quando deve usar os artigos 'the, an, a'?
Veja o exemplo desta carta que contém todos estes artigos, em diferentes circunstâncias.

Exemplo:

I've had lots of different jobs and careers in my life and I'd like to tell you about some of them.
I got my first job when I was thirteen, as a dog walker.
The pay was terrible, about £2 an hour, but the dogs were gorgeous and it was nice to walk with them in the summer.
I had lots of different jobs when I was a teenager.
I worked as a waitress, a shop attendant and at one of the local charity shops.
One of the other shops I worked for was a small corner shop and I really enjoyed working there because the people were really friendly and laid back.
During this time, I spent all my spare hours training to be a dancer.
I finished sixth form and went to a famous dance school in London, where I spent three years learning how to pirouette and arabesque!
I loved dancing so much, but decided when I graduated to move to South Africa and retrain as an English teacher.
I still danced professionally in Cape Town and I taught ballet, but I spent most of my time teaching adjectives and adverbs!
I moved back to London to study for my masters.
Alongside that, I still teach English, work at a large theatre and work for a small charity that brings dance to the community.
Needless to say, most of the time, I'm exhausted!In the future I would like to continue to work in dance and education.
I would like to set up my own charity, perhaps a dance exchange programme between London and Cape Town, or a company that brings high quality dance classes to areas where there isn't much cultural activity.

Achou esta lição interessante? Então siga-nos diariamente e partilhe com os seus amigos, para eles também terem uma lição por dia.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário